The search line
- Search terms can be entered in the search line.
- in the original script (Latinica, Cyrillica) or transliterated according to DIN-1460
- with and without diacritics
- Truncation marks and phrase search
- all terms are automatically right-truncated
- for an exact search the terms have to be put in inverted commas e.g. "kniga"
- on the left, the search terms can be truncated with *, e.g. *sięga.
- kniga -- книга -- "kniga" -- "книга" -- kniha -- księga -- ksiega -- "księga poborowa" -- *sięga
- are sorted by relevance.
- are marked by highlighting.
- are linked to the source in the SBB Digital Library and to a screenshot of the page (image).
- can be exported via "Cite" as a source reference or URL.
- Short title of the dictionary; initial letter of the respective WB entry.